Introduction Coastal marshes and wetlands provide ecosystem services that are critical to coastal communities and economies worldwide. In general, the term ‘ecosystem services’ refers to the...
Background South Carolina has about 4.5 million acres of wetlands, comprising about 23% of the state’s land area, but 90% of wetlands are freshwater and 10% are coastal.1 South Carolina’s coastal...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Economic Impact Payments, How Are They Going to Work? (or how much will I receive?)
- 2019 Income Tax Filing Extension and Payment Deferment
- Carbon Offsets for South Carolina Family Forest Landowners
- Precision Agriculture: Grain Combine Yield Monitor Calibration
- Is Your Business Having Cash Flow Problems Due to COVID-19?