Introduction On January 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 outbreak that originated in China, to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. By the end of...
Introduction Coastal marshes and wetlands provide ecosystem services that are critical to coastal communities and economies worldwide. In general, the term ‘ecosystem services’ refers to the...
Background South Carolina has about 4.5 million acres of wetlands, comprising about 23% of the state’s land area, but 90% of wetlands are freshwater and 10% are coastal.1 South Carolina’s coastal...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Varieties and Weed-Free Duration is Important for Hemp Bud Yield in Coastal South Carolina
- How the 2020 Definition of WOTUS Affects Agricultural and Specialty Crop Producers
- Management of Aflatoxins in Peanut
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for Non-Specialty Crop Producers
- The South Carolina Shellfish Industry Faces a Challenging Recovery After COVID-19