Granville wilt (bacterial wilt) is the most destructive, yield-limiting soil-borne disease of flue-cured tobacco in South Carolina.1 The first confirmed report of this disease in the United States...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Identification of Common Insect Pests of Brassica Crops
- The Basics of Irrigation Reservoirs for Agriculture
- Volunteer Peanut Control in Corn and Cotton
- An Introduction to Stormwater Ponds in South Carolina
- Implementation of a Cooperative Extension Food Distribution Action Plan During Times of Crisis