Extension Agents charged with delivering preventive and chronic disease self-management programs have become increasingly common as the national Cooperative Extension System seeks to meet the...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Precision Agriculture-Based Soil Sampling Strategies
- Cover Crop Education for Farmers in South Carolina
- Calculation for Specialty Crop Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Payment
- Brown Stink Bug as a Pest of Corn in the Southeastern United States
- Factors Influencing Productivity and Cost in the Whole-Tree Harvesting System