This article aims to inform the Cooperative Extension System and outreach agencies of the educational preferences of farmers regarding cover crops. Understanding the educational preferences of...
Category: Agricultural Education
Introduction The development of insecticide resistance in insects is common and widespread today. The long-term efficacy of insecticides is critical for successful and sustainable food and fiber...
Introduction This article provides an overview of the basic concepts of integrated pest management (IPM) to aid in management decision making. As an introduction to IPM, the intended audience of...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton
- Chemical Release Treatments for Pine Regeneration
- A Key for Aging White-Tailed Deer Using the Tooth Replacement and Wear Technique
- Water Withdrawal Regulations Every Agricultural User in South Carolina Should Know
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystem Services