This article aims to inform the Cooperative Extension System and outreach agencies of the educational preferences of farmers regarding cover crops. Understanding the educational preferences of...
Category: Agricultural Education
The development of insecticide resistance in insects is common and widespread today. The long-term efficacy of insecticides is critical for successful and sustainable food and fiber production and...
This publication provides an overview of the basic concepts of integrated pest management (IPM) to aid in management decision-making. As an introduction to IPM, the intended audience of this article...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Identification of Common Insect Pests of Brassica Crops
- The Basics of Irrigation Reservoirs for Agriculture
- Volunteer Peanut Control in Corn and Cotton
- An Introduction to Stormwater Ponds in South Carolina
- Implementation of a Cooperative Extension Food Distribution Action Plan During Times of Crisis