Cooperative Extension Service Agents can utilize a Food Distribution Action Plan to facilitate food and supply distributions in the aftermath of hurricanes, flooding, and other disasters that may...
The burden of diabetes impacts minority, low-resource, and at-risk or distressed populations disproportionately. The Health Extension for Diabetes program, a community-based diabetes self-management...
Extension Agents charged with delivering preventive and chronic disease self-management programs have become increasingly common as the national Cooperative Extension System seeks to meet the...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Identification of Common Insect Pests of Brassica Crops
- The Basics of Irrigation Reservoirs for Agriculture
- Volunteer Peanut Control in Corn and Cotton
- An Introduction to Stormwater Ponds in South Carolina
- Implementation of a Cooperative Extension Food Distribution Action Plan During Times of Crisis