Forest management practices, such as thinnings, are recommended to meet landowner management objectives, including generating income, improving habitat for wildlife species, and, most importantly,...
Author: Patrick Hiesl
Fully mechanized harvesting systems are the most productive and common harvesting systems in the United States. Stem size, stand density, species composition, silvicultural prescriptions,...
South Carolina has close to thirteen million acres of forestland, and 87% of the forestland is privately owned.1 Close to two-thirds of this privately owned forestland is considered family forests.2...
Apr 30, 2020 | Forestry
The Logging Business Survey Logging business surveys are conducted by researchers and trade associations across the nation. Recent logging business surveys have been conducted in Maine,1,6...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.