Four foliar diseases reduce watermelon yields in South Carolina. Gummy stem blight and powdery mildew are the most common diseases in spring crops.1 Gummy stem blight is large, round spots on the...
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.