This publication aims to familiarize readers with peanut allergy, the allergic reaction that occurs upon exposure to peanut proteins in susceptible individuals, current therapies, and an affordable...
Crops that emerge from seed left over from the previous season harvest are considered weeds in subsequent cropping cycles. In the case of peanuts, pods that detach from the pegs/vines during the...
Various biotic and abiotic stresses pose a threat to peanut production. Among these stresses, the soilborne fungi Aspergillus flavus and A. parasiticus contaminate peanut seeds with aflatoxins...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.