The Disease Wirestem is a disease of young vegetable brassica (cole crop) plants that affects both direct-seeded and transplanted crops. The primary symptom is dark lesions of varying depth and...
Author: Anthony P. Keinath
Sep 22, 2019 | Horticulture
Introduction Fusarium wilt of watermelon is the most widespread and destructive disease of watermelon in the southeastern United States and other areas of the world. The causal fungus is named...
Aug 19, 2019 | Horticulture
Introduction Phytophthora blight, crown and root rot, and fruit rot are serious problems on cucurbit and fruiting (solanaceous) vegetables in the eastern half of the United States. Short vegetable...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Economic Impact Payments, How Are They Going to Work? (or how much will I receive?)
- 2019 Income Tax Filing Extension and Payment Deferment
- Carbon Offsets for South Carolina Family Forest Landowners
- Precision Agriculture: Grain Combine Yield Monitor Calibration
- Is Your Business Having Cash Flow Problems Due to COVID-19?