Green peanut production can be a profitable venture for many growers in South Carolina from the small hobby farmer to large commercial growers. One of the most important decisions a grower can make...
The information in this publication is provided only for educational purposes and to inform the reader of relevant topics. This is not to be perceived or utilized as formal tax or legal advice. It...
Although many states have legalized the production and marketing of cannabis and its associated products, it remains a federally illegal Schedule I controlled substance(s). The information in...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton
- Chemical Release Treatments for Pine Regeneration
- A Key for Aging White-Tailed Deer Using the Tooth Replacement and Wear Technique
- Water Withdrawal Regulations Every Agricultural User in South Carolina Should Know
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystem Services