Project-based learning is a common teaching method that allows students to learn by becoming active participants in real-world and meaningful projects.1 With these projects comes the need for...
Author: Rupert A. Hurley
Aug 30, 2023 | Teaching Section
This article describes the application of facilitator-led group conversations which provide a structure to address common scenarios that arise in group projects that inhibit effective group work....
The fast food restaurant industry in the United States currently includes more than 200,000 restaurant locations with combined annual revenue of approximately $191 billion.1 These quick-service...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.