Introduction Due to the humid southeastern climate, South Carolina soils are highly weathered, resulting in a natural acidic (pH < 7) and low fertility status. As a consequence, there are...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Identification of Common Insect Pests of Brassica Crops
- The Basics of Irrigation Reservoirs for Agriculture
- Volunteer Peanut Control in Corn and Cotton
- An Introduction to Stormwater Ponds in South Carolina
- Implementation of a Cooperative Extension Food Distribution Action Plan During Times of Crisis