Introduction Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) are the most consistent and predictable insect pests of Upland cotton, Gossypium hirsutum L., in South Carolina and much of the southeastern United...
Author: Jeremy K. Greene
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Changing From Within: How Professional Development Can Transform Your Leadership Style
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarinia) and Yellow-Legged Hornet (Vespa velutina), Potential Pests of Honey Bees
- Effects of Deer Herbivory on Hardwood Forests in the Piedmont of South Carolina
- Seedling Selection Guidelines for Forest Landowners
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton