Introduction Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) are the most consistent and predictable insect pests of Upland cotton, Gossypium hirsutum L., in South Carolina and much of the southeastern United...
Author: Francis P. F. Reay-Jones
Introduction The development of insecticide resistance in insects is common and widespread today. The long-term efficacy of insecticides is critical for successful and sustainable food and fiber...
Introduction This article provides an overview of the basic concepts of integrated pest management (IPM) to aid in management decision making. As an introduction to IPM, the intended audience of...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Changing From Within: How Professional Development Can Transform Your Leadership Style
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarinia) and Yellow-Legged Hornet (Vespa velutina), Potential Pests of Honey Bees
- Effects of Deer Herbivory on Hardwood Forests in the Piedmont of South Carolina
- Seedling Selection Guidelines for Forest Landowners
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton