Soil testing is a helpful tool for monitoring soil fertility and determining lime and fertilizer requirements for crops, including row, forage, and horticultural crops. Soil tests measure the pool...
Author: Udayakumar Sekaran
Sorghum is a drought-tolerant crop suitable for growing in South Carolina. Although it can survive well under adverse conditions, nitrogen (N) insufficiency and water stress can reduce sorghum grain...
Cover cropping is a sustainable conservation practice that can enhance the health of agroecosystems. Cover crops have many benefits, including weed suppression and assisting with nutrient cycling....
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.