Introduction Due to the humid southeastern climate, South Carolina soils are highly weathered, resulting in a natural acidic (pH < 7) and low fertility status. As a consequence, there are...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Varieties and Weed-Free Duration is Important for Hemp Bud Yield in Coastal South Carolina
- How the 2020 Definition of WOTUS Affects Agricultural and Specialty Crop Producers
- Management of Aflatoxins in Peanut
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for Non-Specialty Crop Producers
- The South Carolina Shellfish Industry Faces a Challenging Recovery After COVID-19