Fungus gnats are major pests in ornamental plant propagation facilities; high organic matter content and moisture in the rooting media facilitate fungus gnat population growth and damage....
Author: Andrew H. Jeffers
Consumers are becoming more concerned about pesticide usage on ornamental plants and turfgrass in and around their homes and on the fruits and vegetables they eat. Not only are the negative health...
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.