Sorghum is a drought-tolerant crop suitable for growing in South Carolina. Although it can survive well under adverse conditions, nitrogen (N) insufficiency and water stress can reduce sorghum grain...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Identification of Common Insect Pests of Brassica Crops
- The Basics of Irrigation Reservoirs for Agriculture
- Volunteer Peanut Control in Corn and Cotton
- An Introduction to Stormwater Ponds in South Carolina
- Implementation of a Cooperative Extension Food Distribution Action Plan During Times of Crisis