Forest resource management planning is a process that usually produces a written management plan. Forests by their nature are long-term enterprises, and the forest owner’s expected outcomes, like...
Author: Puskar Khanal
Introduction Coastal marshes and wetlands provide ecosystem services that are critical to coastal communities and economies worldwide. In general, the term ‘ecosystem services’ refers to the...
Background South Carolina has about 4.5 million acres of wetlands, comprising about 23% of the state’s land area, but 90% of wetlands are freshwater and 10% are coastal.1 South Carolina’s coastal...
Surveys that assess preferred information delivery methods and topics for meetings and workshops are critical tools to provide current and relevant content to one of Clemson Cooperative Extension...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Precision Agriculture-Based Soil Sampling Strategies
- Cover Crop Education for Farmers in South Carolina
- Calculation for Specialty Crop Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Payment
- Brown Stink Bug as a Pest of Corn in the Southeastern United States
- Factors Influencing Productivity and Cost in the Whole-Tree Harvesting System