Introduction White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) populations have reached unprecedented numbers in parts of the United States.1 Elevated deer populations result in increased herbivory...
Author: David C. Guynn, Jr.
Oct 9, 2020 | Forestry
Introduction White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) are the most hunted and economically important game species in North America.1 Deer population management is important to maintain the health...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Changing From Within: How Professional Development Can Transform Your Leadership Style
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarinia) and Yellow-Legged Hornet (Vespa velutina), Potential Pests of Honey Bees
- Effects of Deer Herbivory on Hardwood Forests in the Piedmont of South Carolina
- Seedling Selection Guidelines for Forest Landowners
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton