White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) populations have reached unprecedented numbers in parts of the United States.1 Elevated deer populations result in increased herbivory pressure (feeding on...
Author: David C. Guynn, Jr.
Oct 9, 2020 | Forestry
White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) are the most hunted and economically important game species in North America.1 Deer population management is important to maintain the health of deer herds...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.