Introduction Hemlock woolly adelgid (Adelges tsugae, HWA) is an aphid-like invasive pest of hemlock trees in eastern North America. The HWA is native to all hemlock species in western North America...
Surveys that assess preferred information delivery methods and topics for meetings and workshops are critical tools to provide current and relevant content to one of Clemson Cooperative Extension...
Spotted Lanternfly Management in Nurseries, Orchards, Vineyards, and Natural Areas in South Carolina and Georgia
Spotted lanternfly, Lycorma delicatula (White) Introduction Spotted lanternfly (SLF) is an invasive pest new to the United States. Despite its common name, SLF is not a fly, but a large planthopper...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton
- Chemical Release Treatments for Pine Regeneration
- A Key for Aging White-Tailed Deer Using the Tooth Replacement and Wear Technique
- Water Withdrawal Regulations Every Agricultural User in South Carolina Should Know
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystem Services