Backpack sprayers are an economical and efficient method for forest landowners to treat unwanted vegetation in and around their woodlands. They can be used to control invasive species, herbaceous...
Author: Janet Steele
Planning how to reforest a stand should begin prior to scheduling a final timber harvest. One of the most important components of the reforestation plan is selecting the appropriate site preparation...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystems Services
- Best Practices for Managing Weeds in South Carolina Fall Broccoli Production
- Identification, Management Challenges, and Strategies When Using Coastal Organic Rich Subsoil for Landscape Topsoil
- Cover Crops for Weed and Nutrient Management
- Management Practices Affecting the Nutrient Provision Capacity of Cover Crops