Summary Irrigation water contains organic and inorganic compounds that influence plant health, soil health and structure, and irrigation system longevity. This article will primarily help...
Author: Sarah A. White
Introduction The 2015 Clean Water Rule, now the Navigable Waters Protection Rule, was amended in part because the definition of the Waters of the United States (WOTUS) within it was considered too...
The document provides guidance for individuals working in the plant nursery, greenhouse, sod production, garden center, or landscape industries in South Carolina in light of the COVID-19 pandemic....
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystems Services
- Best Practices for Managing Weeds in South Carolina Fall Broccoli Production
- Identification, Management Challenges, and Strategies When Using Coastal Organic Rich Subsoil for Landscape Topsoil
- Cover Crops for Weed and Nutrient Management
- Management Practices Affecting the Nutrient Provision Capacity of Cover Crops