A productive pasture that is diverse with forage species that are appropriate for South Carolina’s climate provides an economical and practical source of nutrition. Achieving healthy pastures can be...
Author: Matthew Burns
People may argue what the key to success is for a cow-calf operation, but most believe a cow giving birth to a healthy calf every year is a defining characteristic of success. Herd health, mineral,...
Reproduction is a critical aspect of any species’ life cycle and plays a major role in food animal production. Since the implementation of artificial insemination (AI) in the beef cattle industry,...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Changing From Within: How Professional Development Can Transform Your Leadership Style
- Asian Giant Hornet (Vespa mandarinia) and Yellow-Legged Hornet (Vespa velutina), Potential Pests of Honey Bees
- Effects of Deer Herbivory on Hardwood Forests in the Piedmont of South Carolina
- Seedling Selection Guidelines for Forest Landowners
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton