Four foliar diseases reduce watermelon yields in South Carolina. Gummy stem blight and powdery mildew are the most common diseases in spring crops. Gummy stem blight is large, round spots on the...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Varieties and Weed-Free Duration is Important for Hemp Bud Yield in Coastal South Carolina
- How the 2020 Definition of WOTUS Affects Agricultural and Specialty Crop Producers
- Management of Aflatoxins in Peanut
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for Non-Specialty Crop Producers
- The South Carolina Shellfish Industry Faces a Challenging Recovery After COVID-19