Introduction Powdery mildew (caused by the fungus named Podosphaera xanthii) was consistently among the most prevalent diseases of watermelon in a survey of foliar diseases done in 2015 and 2016,...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Precision Agriculture-Based Soil Sampling Strategies
- Cover Crop Education for Farmers in South Carolina
- Calculation for Specialty Crop Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Payment
- Brown Stink Bug as a Pest of Corn in the Southeastern United States
- Factors Influencing Productivity and Cost in the Whole-Tree Harvesting System