Introduction Powdery mildew (caused by the fungus named Podosphaera xanthii) was consistently among the most prevalent diseases of watermelon in a survey of foliar diseases done in 2015 and 2016,...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Varieties and Weed-Free Duration is Important for Hemp Bud Yield in Coastal South Carolina
- How the 2020 Definition of WOTUS Affects Agricultural and Specialty Crop Producers
- Management of Aflatoxins in Peanut
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for Non-Specialty Crop Producers
- The South Carolina Shellfish Industry Faces a Challenging Recovery After COVID-19