Background South Carolina has about 4.5 million acres of wetlands, comprising about 23% of the state’s land area, but 90% of wetlands are freshwater and 10% are coastal.1 South Carolina’s coastal...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.