The Asian longhorned beetle is a federally regulated invasive wood-boring pest recently discovered in South Carolina. This publication helps landowners and land managers know and recognize the most...
Author: David R. Coyle
Flatheaded Hackberry Borer (Agrilus macer): A Secondary Pest on Sugarberry Trees in the Southern United States
Sugarberry (Celtis laevigata), commonly called southern hackberry in the southern US, is a medium- to large-sized native tree found along floodplains and rivers in the Southeast. In some areas,...
Crapemyrtle bark scale, Acanthococcus lagerstroemiae (Kuwana) (Hemiptera: Sternorrhyncha: Coccoidea: Eriococcidae) Introduction Crapemyrtle bark scale (CMBS) is a serious invasive pest of...
Spotted Lanternfly Management in Nurseries, Orchards, Vineyards, and Natural Areas in South Carolina and Georgia
Spotted lanternfly, Lycorma delicatula (White) Introduction Spotted lanternfly (SLF) is an invasive pest new to the United States. Despite its common name, SLF is not a fly, but a large planthopper...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.