Growing Broccoli in the Southeast Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L., Group Italica) has emerged as a prominent vegetable in the last fifty years with per capita consumption increasing dramatically from...
Author: Brian Ward
Introduction Interest in hemp cultivation for various markets has increased since the 2014 and 2018 US Farm Bills legalized its production. In 2019, there were 114 licensed hemp growers in SC.1 The...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton
- Chemical Release Treatments for Pine Regeneration
- A Key for Aging White-Tailed Deer Using the Tooth Replacement and Wear Technique
- Water Withdrawal Regulations Every Agricultural User in South Carolina Should Know
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystem Services