Youth livestock projects offered through 4-H or Future Farmers of America (FFA) offer experiences and life lessons that follow participants throughout their lives and enable them to make positive...
Author: Brian Bolt
Direct marketing of livestock products is a venture that can provide additional income if done correctly. There are four key steps involved in this type of marketing: (1) identify your market and...
In this time of uncertainty, every market is feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. South Carolina cattle markets are being negatively impacted both in the cash and futures markets. The volume...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.