Youth livestock projects offered through 4-H or Future Farmers of America (FFA) offer experiences and life lessons that follow participants throughout their lives and enable them to make positive...
Author: Brian Bolt
Direct marketing of livestock products is a venture that can provide additional income if done correctly. There are four key steps involved in this type of marketing: (1) identify your market and...
In this time of uncertainty, every market is feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. South Carolina cattle markets are being negatively impacted both in the cash and futures markets. The volume...
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.