Understanding the economic implications of different land management objectives is critical for private forest landowners. This publication will provide a framework for landowners to estimate the...
Author: Susan T. Guynn
White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) populations have reached unprecedented numbers in parts of the United States.1 Elevated deer populations result in increased herbivory pressure (feeding on...
Oct 9, 2020 | Forestry
White-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) are the most hunted and economically important game species in North America.1 Deer population management is important to maintain the health of deer herds...
Surveys that assess preferred information delivery methods and topics for meetings and workshops are critical tools to provide current and relevant content to one of Clemson Cooperative Extension...
- Considerations When Selecting a Delivery Method for Educational Course Design
- MyPlate: A Guide to Healthier Eating
- An Introduction to Floating Wetlands for Stormwater Ponds
- Alleviating Food Insecurity Using Nutrition Education Programs
- Classroom Group Projects Using Industry-Based Communication Tools
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.