The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for non-specialty crops provides help for producers of commodities that suffered significant price declines from the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to...
Author: Stanley Moore
The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) program is here, and it is welcome news for many agriculture producers. Learn how your farm can benefit from this US Department of Agriculture (USDA)...
Programa de Asistencia Alimentaria frente al Coronavirus de USDA (CFAP) para agricultores El programa CFAP está aquí. Esta es una buena noticia para muchos productores agrícolas. Aprenda cómo su...
The information in this publication is provided only for educational purposes and to inform the reader of relevant topics. This is not to be perceived or utilized as formal tax or legal advice. It...
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.
- Best Management Practices for Thrips (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) in Cotton
- Chemical Release Treatments for Pine Regeneration
- A Key for Aging White-Tailed Deer Using the Tooth Replacement and Wear Technique
- Water Withdrawal Regulations Every Agricultural User in South Carolina Should Know
- Integrating Cover Crops for Agroecosystem Services