Assessing what students know, understand, and can do at the beginning and end of a course is important. Meaningful assessments align course content with student learning outcomes....
Author: Catherine DiBenedetto
Mar 3, 2022 | Teaching Section
This publication introduces an indirect method of instruction, Inquiry-Based Instruction (IBI), as an example for teachers to actively engage students in the learning process while emphasizing...
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.