This publication introduces different types of flooding and discusses major historical hurricanes and flooding events that have caused significant damage and fatalities in South Carolina. The...
Author: Susan Lunt
Excessive aquatic plant growth is a common complaint and may interfere with desired uses of ponds. Phosphorus and nitrogen typically drive aquatic plant growth, which may persist while nutrient...
- Funding Stormwater Management: An Introduction to Stormwater Utility Fees in South Carolina
- Soil Salinity and its Effects on Turfgrass Pests
- Managing Pine Trees with a Thinning
- “Do We Have to Work in Groups?”: Foundations, Ground Rules, and Reflections Improve Group Work
- Creative Inquiry: Using a Positive Feedback Loop to Develop Career Skills and Graduate Student Mentors
Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from LGPress.